Sunday, October 18, 2009

WOOT WOOT

Hahahahhahahahahahhah!

"Prepared to be hypnotised by a video, scientifically created to get stuck in your brains-- FOREVER!!!"

1... 2... wait for it....

"My name is Doof, and you'll do what I say WOOT WOOT"

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
made me laugh so hard.
In case I don't make sense, this came from the Phineas and Ferb Musical Cliptastic Countdown! :D Dr. Doofenshmirtz planned to mind-control the audience to take over the Tri-State Area as usual. XD And that worked HAHAHAHAH.
Tell me you didn't laugh. XD
You know what broke the mind control spell?
Something that's more catchy than his amazingly catchy chant?!
The number 1 requested song: Gitchee Gitchee Goo!! :D
"'Cause when I say I love you, she says I gitchee gitchee goo you too 8D"
Phineas and Ferb is one of my favourite shows :D :D
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment