Thursday, October 8, 2009

99 stars.

Hi. :D
Leanne, Sabina, Melissa, Rebecca and I have made 99 stars as of date. XD
One short of the big 100, but I like it just that way. 99 is so unique.
And we have absolutely no idea how it happened!
HAHAHAHAHA
How long has it been since we buat lucky stars? 1993's childhood has struck me :D
Sejarah calls for kinetic energy to keep the brain awake :D therefore, time well spent.
xxx
I don't know what to blog about :D
So I'll talk about........ a new word! How long since my last new word yes?
Yes? XD
Okay, getting into dictionary mode HAHAHAHAHHAH.
SOPORIFIC.
Awesome big word to describe subjects that make you wanna SLEEP! :D
Soporific is an adjective or noun, meaning causing sleep. XD HAHAHAHHAHAHA
Say you wanna use it in a sentence.... "Sejarah is soporific; hence the 99 lucky stars :D"
OR, "Add Math can be a soporific, unless Pn Liew gets us awesome cake! :D" Hahahahah.
EVERYBODY SHH KAY. :D
xxx
I feel like writing into my diary but I'VE USED IT UP. AIH.
xxx
So now I feel like... reminiscing about my childhood :D let us all walk hand in hand down Memory Lane! :D or at least, my Memory Lane. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment