Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm warning you, we're growing up

I love Brandi Carlile. :)
She sings songs that sound like she's seen it all. Her raw vocals add edge to the message she sends, yet is softened by her 3 count songs. Cannonball and Downpour, to name two. She can go REAL high and go all husky low-toned, delivering her heartfelt lyrics with so much ease and emotion. Her guitaring seems deceptively simple, but it carries tunes that stick and lyrics that are haunting enough for me to want to listen to them over and over again.
HOWZAT. :D now I know you wanna go listen to her awesomeness.
xxx
Everything seems to move so fast.
Everyone's getting partnered up, and it looks like I'm the last in line.
INJUSTICE MUCH!
Well. He who laughs last laughs longest right? OR IN THIS CASE, I'm definitely a she. XD
My title came from Brandi Carlile's song, Turpentine.
We all are growing up huh? I wanna be forever young.
LOL like that Joan Baez song. :D
xxx
Well this is for Leanne.
WOOT WOOT 8D ahhahahahahahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment