Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cat ate my bread

I was eating my bread with butter and marmalade when she crept up and started nibbling it. XD ahahahaha. Ling Ling is so cute :D
xxx
My smiley on my right silver Croc is lonely without the lost orange basketball.
:( alarrr. I'm telling you, it's a sign. XD
I'm trying the Internet Radio for Red FM and it's so cool how it's slower online, then I go back to my room with the radio on the same station and it's faster! :D hahahahah I'm so jobless.
xxx
The funniest thing happened today. I followed somebody, let's call her K, to the toilet because she wanted to do her business. We got to the public toilet where we found out that we had to pay 30cents to use it. So she had to hold it in while I went up to get money.
XD when we got in, she got into a cubicle and proceeded to do whatever she wanted to do.
K took a while. Then she got out.
She then complained about a pain at her butt area. XD she washed her hands, hesitated a bit then went in the cubicle again.
I was like WHUT; so I asked her, "K? What're you doing lah?"
And her answer: "Scratching my butt"
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAH.
You see, my dad usually uses that expression to say "Am I just doing nothing?"
Like, "I'm WORKING here; what the heck do you think I'm doing in front of the computer lah? Twiddling my thumbs and scratching my butt?"
XD
It was the best response ever. XD short, sweet, to the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment