Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh mother of all pink.

You can't just give me something that resembles me so much that hasn't FINISHED! Now I'm dying to know more. Ack. XD
Tooyama Ema is gold. :D ahahahahah. Now I'm reading Koko ni Iru Yo (I sure hope that one is finished) and although she's a crybaby and sometimes gets too corny, it's actually good. It's so moe :D and the guys are hot stuff. AHAHAHAH.
xxx
What's up! :D I've been okay lately. Though yesterday I was reminded of a traumatising incident, but I've gotten over it by pushing it away.
It'll come back, but not for long.
:D yesterday was amazing wasn't it? The rain poured heavily and left behind a cool night.
I slept with a sweater on without the fan on and I woke up this morning completely happy. :D
xxx
Oh P.S.: Mother of Pink came from Bratz HAHAHAHAH
Next I'll use Mother of mayonnaise; that came from Phineas and Ferb! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment