Friday, October 16, 2009

I make babies smile.

You have no idea HOW many times I've seen babies here. XD
That's how many times I've been here.
I love babies. They are free of pretence, innocent, curious.
When they stare, they don't look away like us older people! XD When they do something, it's wholeheartedly, repeatedly and they don't give up until some other shiny thing catches their attention. Rather silly, but when they succeed their triumph is so clearly etched on their faces.
Right? Like how they learn to walk? XD Jatuh, bangun balik, jatuh, menangis, bangun balik lagi. And then they give all surrounding people their biggest toothless smile. XD Damn cool lah. I wish we all could adopt the babies' point of view.
Anyway; I'm getting sidetracked. There was once this maid who was carrying a little baby girl, perhaps waiting for the little girl's mom. The little baby girl had SUCH a face on lah I tell you. Her eyes were sad, her eyebrows slightly together as if she were figuring out where her mom was; her mouth was pulled down at the corners and she looked at me. I was sitting alone.
I gazed back at her, and my gaze followed each hill both cheeks made, the gradual sloping down to her small chin, her button nose, her liquid, soft yet melancholy eyes. I smiled a bit at her, hoping to make her smile.
She just gazed curiously back. I proceeded to do a silly rendition of PEEKABOO XD hahahahah and she just gazed, like, "what the hell is that girl doing lah?" Though in baby language or whatever it is in her head it would sound different. XD
The maid did a 180 to the right. The baby's eyes kept at me.
I attempted a little smile again; and this time her mouth curved upwards! 8D
Hahahhahah.
Many times, I would walk behind someone holding a baby on their shoulder. The baby will gaze at me when I smile and smile back. :D No matter how different they might be, they will still smile back.
Thought that little girl took a little longer. XD How universal is a smile? :D
WHOO. I mentioned making people smile so many times, I bet you're getting sick. XD HAHAHAH. One more story for today :)
There's this girl in my tuition class; she's INCREDIBLY CUTE! She's like someone right out of a manga. Her hands are delicate and curves beautifully, her body frame is small and delicate, but her shoulders are good. Her hair is up to her waist and waves a little, and her fringe covers most of her forehead. Her lips are pinkish, her cheeks tinged naturally with a little rose and has glasses. She dresses in T-shirts and shorts/skirts that flatters her slender body, and I'm telling you, she doesn't smile a lot; instead, she wears this aloof air like a cape around her, except when with friends. I SWEAR. She's very the cute. XD
Anyway. I doodle a bit of her whenever I see her in BM tuition (which is today! Wow :D), but last Friday, I couldn't help but notice that her outfit looked really good. A simple deep blue hugging T-shirt with printed design, and a frilly very light rose skirt, with this camisole neck thing tied behind her neck that had strawberries on them.
SO RIGHT, at the end of class, I summoned the courage to show her something I wrote on paper. It said: "Hi :D you look very nice today :)"
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. I got a bit embarassed but it was worth the look on her face.
The mask cracked, and she smiled a little at me and said thank you :D :D :D :D
WOHOHO. Enough stories, for now. :D hahahaha. Bye!
Have a good day, and Happy Deepavali :D

No comments:

Post a Comment