Friday, October 30, 2009

The last, for the year. ♥

Today was the last Christian Fellowship meeting in the usual places we go. :) to Domical, the Chinese kopitiam. From the right side of the school gate, to crossing the street and walking along the sheltered terowong before we face the hot sun. Then taking the long straight road down to Desa to makan. :D and passing the park, where the breeze always relieves some of the heat. Sometimes it rains, and we'd all get soaked. XD


I enjoyed this year very very much. We played Taboo and damn, Jeremy, Ryan and I make a good team. :D hahahahha proof?

Ryan Alex

OKAY, it's.. an animal.

OH OH OH Zebra! :D

No.... uh, it's an animal.

OH OH Zebra! Platypus!! :D

And I got it right. :D hahahahahahahha.
We won by two marks!

After that, I handled the songs and we sang all the hapy happy songs, with Cheng Jin on the guitar. It was so awesome. I felt like crying when we finished singing Hari Ini. :) the song is about how happy I am to be here with everyone in God's presence. Hahahahahah :) it's just the way Cheng Jin played the song, it touched me. Right tempo, dude. :D hahahahha.

Anyhoo. For Word, we just had a whole big prayer group, and talked about how we're gonna miss school life. We all opened up, and Joyce told us all about her attempt at a scholarship to a school in Australia. She didn't get it this year although she did audition for it, despite the protests from her family. Dang. That girl's got balls do go after what she wants, which is to pursue music. Dang. DANNNNG. I salute Joyce Goh. XD

And we had our own Titian Murni :D where I got everyone to line up and shake hands with Jeremy and Jeffrey hahahah! I hugged the both of them, and silently wished them good luck :D I hope they'd do well haha. I even got a strawberry swiss roll for everyone to share share! :D OMG, it was so good. I had to restrain myself from tasting the chocolate, because we gave it to Pastor as a token of thank you. :D Hahahahahha.

We've been through a lot this year, and that's the most awesome thing of all! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment