Thursday, October 8, 2009

I used to..

1. RUBBER FIGHT. 8D
I remember square erasers; mostly I remember them FLYING all over the place XD
You remember too right? Those 20 sen erasers with cartoon characters printed on them? :D
Pokemon, Digimon, Dragonball, HUGE ones that cost RM1, flags (I remember buying Turkey and Morocco SO MANY TIMES. So now I'm pro at the Geo Challenge on Facebook ;D early training yo.) and fragrant RM1 Pikachuuuuuuus XD I really loved them.
Basic rules of eraser war: GET ON TOP. 8D
That sounds wrong HAHAHAHA. You've got one move per turn, that is, you make the eraser jump with your finger towards or on top of your enemy. If you get on top, you win :D normally we play rampas; meaning if I get on top of your eraser I get it, and vice versa.
And then the war evolved to flicking; that one was damn ganas with the guys so I stayed away. XD
Funny how when you're young you don't really care what gender the other person is; if you're friends, you're friends. No drama unless some a-hole comes picking on you. I hated bully so much. (I was a "victim". My mum took care of him. *smug face*)
What's wrong with being friends?
Right?
xxx
2. make and sell origami cranes.
AHAHAHAHAHAHH. Now I know it's against the school rules. ;D
xxx
3. Make frogs. <3
:) I still do. :D it has a special memory HAHAHAH.
xxx
I also remember vividly this little garden we have in SKBB. It has a big figure 8 stone path dominating the entire thing. :D it was green, mossy, always drenched with water because of the rain and had a big palm tree in one of the holes in 8. The other was a little pond :D
I remember putting our feet in the cold water during recess! Although mossy at the bottom, the water was clear and COLD. :D Hema, Jiet Er, Shakila, Komal, Leyla, Shen Ni, Cherish, Sharanya I RINDU KAMU SEMUA SANGAT SANGAT. <3
And not forgetting the guys as well right? :D Pavithran, Zhi Yang, Kala, Emmanuel and his cool zapper ballpen, Marcus, Christopher, Aiemen :D
And everyone else too. :(
You know, it's really weird but I asked for Komal's contact address a REAL long time ago; her number is STILL THE SAME. :3 now I have to get the guts to call again HAHAHA.
The last time I called, she wasn't home.
xxx
I salute Hema Gunasagaran for what she did was SUPER BRAVE. :D *salute*
And there's definitely gonna be another round down Memory Lane. This round was too short :D
xxx

I love Zee Avi's Honey Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment