Sunday, October 4, 2009

The prince and the princess.

I skipped school. My stomach hurts. So I took Gaviscon. Now it's better. HAHA
I've kept myself so busy these few days, but in the end IT'S STILL MONDAY; CIS! D:
xxx
Have I ever told you in detail about the prince and the princess?
Well. Even if I have. XD I shall do it again!
The princess. She's really, really pretty. XD Her hair is straightened, but unlike the rest hers is more natural, more free-moving. Her eyes are full of fun, warmth and has a special quality; her mouth curves in the cutest way and her smile lights up her whole face. She's got a slender build, poise and her dress sense is unlike the rest as well; long pants or knee length, long sleeved deep coloured shirts, but mostly white shirts with three quarter sleeves and hoodies; kind of like mine but she wears it better. :D Her hands are like the ones in mangas. She comes off as someone friendly, warm, generous, She stands out. Can you picture her?

The prince. Though I won't call him SUPER DUPER HOT AND DREAMY SQUEEEEEE he's actually quite hot, in his own way and without being weird. He's taller than most. He's a bit bigger sized than the others, but he's not fat; it's more of his broad shoulders that tapers down slightly to his waist. (you can actually see the narrowing 8D) His eyes are gentle, his smile sweet. He gives off this protective yet friendly vibe. His hair is a bit lighter than hers, and he smiles a lot :D I think his English is much better than anyone else's in the tuition centre. He stands out.
And the last time I checked,
They are together. ♥

:D

I tell you, they are so effing sweet together! In my early days in the tuition centre, I remember feeling like they were shiny. XD XD hahahahahha that's how I felt.

I doodled a lot of them. PMR called for many intensive classes.

She would say something with a cheeky smile and he'd say some witty comeback and make her laugh. Then she'd slap him on the arm. XD She doesn't slap as much this year; but he's been gone for a long time. HOME TUITION TOOK HIM. D: Parents. XD

Once, my class was waiting outside a classroom for the other class to finish up. Still feeling like an alien, I stood behind the farthest wall where there was a boarded up window without glass panes. I looked through a crack, and I saw them; no one around except for THIS crazy stalker XD so she was saying something up at him, and I couldn't see her face but I could clearly see his. He was smiling, not really listening.. and then suddenly, he raised a hand and cupped the right side of her face gently. Her face tilted slightly upward to face him; his smile was full of tenderness and his eyes spoke tons so gently that I had to look away.

I didn't want to ruin the moment.

:)

I've looked her up on Friendster (though now she's on Facebook) and found out her birthday. HAHAHA. Stalker kan? XD

I wished her happy birthday on impulse early in the year :D and the prince's face was PRICELESS. HAHAHHA. I've never talked to her before then; so her face lit up and she smiled surprisedly at me and said thank you. The prince was all like "But how did you KNOW?" HAHAHAHHAHA. I cannot tell him how I know. ;D I told him I heard word. XD

Then one day he just... stopped coming.

So one English class, I had nowhere to sit and she motioned that I sit down in the chair beside her, where the prince used to sit. I smiled at the unexpected invitation. Remember I said I doodle a lot of them? Well I opened one particular doodle that I was proud of. XD I did it in a strike of inspiration, just like lightning.


I know it's on my art blog. XD but whatever. SEE IT TILL YOU GET SICK, if that's even possible.

So impulsively I showed it to her and pointed at the prince. "Where did he go..?" and she looked at it and looked at me with a weird smile. Immediately I got embarassed XD and I said, "Sorry..? XD" but she replied unexpectedly! "Oh, he goes for home tuition now."
:(

:(

I guess they still see each other in school, so I won't have to worry so much. But I really miss that easy candid camaraderie between them.

And that's how the term Coupledom came to life. :D I wished on a wishing star in March that I'd have that. Thank you wishing star :D you've done so much. But I guess it can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment