Friday, May 8, 2009

We question what we are

We question what we are
This has been the best so far
And I miss you when we are apart
I barely even know you
You rarely do this too
And I don't usually talk to strangers until I met you.

*And this feeling shall last
This feeling shall last
We are proud enough to not to know
That we aren't strong enough to let it go
And this feeling shall last
This feeling shall last
We could be a thousand years apart
But you will always have my heart.

Well this has been nice
We'll meet again sometime
But I can't promise you
I'm flying away
When I'm on top of some building in Montreal
With the lovely view
I'll think of you.

(*)

We'll go on that backpacking trip
we planned around Europe
And in seven different languages
We'll learn how to say hello
Oh we'll yodel on top of the Eiffel Tower
Drive around Rome before we head on home
See it's a small world, darling
And we are still young
You might be so far away
We might just meet again someday.

(*)

Backpacking Around Europe
-
Yuna

I absolutely love this song. And just so you know, the dark purple is dedicated to you, Nick :D thank you so much for visiting, if this is the site you visited!

Thanks to Cat, I can now read The Boy Who Loved Clouds online. But I still want that book. XD


"The boy believes the balloon, and therefore

floats up into the sky."


I fell in love with the book. Hahaha.


"One side was shouting,

Different beliefs!

The other side was shouting,

Different anger!

Both sides were screaming,

WAR!

...With the flow of time, men were

all destroyed simply by themselves.
"


It's a beautiful book. :)
Just go look, okay? The Boy Who Loved Clouds by Chin Yew. :)http://www.scribd.com/doc/5337347/The-Boy-Who-Loved-Clouds Good day all!

No comments:

Post a Comment