Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy holidays

is what I want to wish everyone out there :) It's a time to get together with friends and create memories to tell your grandchildren and not SIT AT HOME FEELING FRICKEN BORED like the way I am now :D mmkay? Hahahahaha.
xxx
So. Ho hum. I stayed at home instead of following everyone to Low Yat because the fever came back :( so I have the time of the world to blog.....

OR.

I can go watch Final Fantasy 7 : Advent Children then have myself some Studio Ghibli~ :D Bahahahaha. I think we all know what's the obvious choice.
Right?
'Cause saya tak tahu, as always :D
OHOHOHOHO~ I finally know how to change "Posted by" :D yeay. Took me long enough.
I wanna watch Hatching Pete so bad. Jason Dolley and Mitchel Musso and the chicken! XD hahahaha.
Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment