Saturday, May 9, 2009

Potong ♥

The wonderful potong will never be found anywhere else that's exactly like the ones in Malaysia. :D The way it melts super fast and consequently we have to eat it superfast, the durian flavour (not everyone suka durian kan? That's sad.), the keladi, the jagung, the cendol and how every flavour I mention comes out in BM XD It's wunderbar!

xxx

Listen to Missing Star by Yuna! :D I advertise a lot. HAHA.
It's short for a song, only one verse and one chorus(?) :D

Listen to If It Kills Me! XD Jason Mraz whoo! Facebook Bathroom Wall whoo! :D haha random.

I think I'm gonna lose my voice. :( I don't like getting sick because I can't sing in my bedroom then.... but otherwise it's fun :D

I CAN'T VISIT CHANDNIIIIIIIII 8( I don't fancy being sick much now.

But don't worry, next time I come for you Chutney is the day I make mashed potatoes as buah tangan :D hahahahhaa

Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment