Thursday, May 28, 2009

Satisfaction

Bahahaha Rolling Stones baby. :)
I'm satisfied because I saw Chandni in all her hilarious glory :D she cracked Hema and I up so many times today!
We played UNO Spin at first (I won ;D hahahaha) and it seemed to go on for AGES because there was this thing on the spinny-wheel thingy that stated we mesti draw cards until we get red or blue. AIYO that thing caused us all to have half-decks in our hands hahahaha!
Then we had lunch. Chandni's mom and Midsy (hahaha I tak tahu nak eja) made all of us this spaghetti like thing. I know it wasn't spaghetti and it was THINNER than spaghetti hahahaha. It had sawi, tauhu, potato wedges and other vegetables inside and it was yum! :D
I brought my lame mashed potatoes. Hahaha Hema asked me to help her make lame mashed potatoes XD I drew a heart in it but no one noticed. Well.. I guess we all ate the love of Alex :D Yay!
I was on edge the whole time, I thought my mashed potatoes suddenly decided to turn on me and go sour or something XD and then they said it was nice! I felt so happy. :) thanks you wonderful people.
And so after lunch we watched TV for a bit. Then we beralih ke Carrom! XD hahahahaha

I've never played Carrom before and my first time was so cool! Chandni was like hitting her pieces in the snooker holes one by one hahahahaha. Hema does the best sabo-Chadi job ever. Hahahaha sabotaaaaaage together yes Hema? :D
The Carrom pieces are called Men. HAHAHAHA
So naturally a lot of bad puns surfaced and revealed themselves XD

Keep your fingers off my man! (Channnnndni I warn you HAHA)

I'm confronting my man :D (I stared at this one piece because I thought it had a camel on it XD)

Hahaha those came from me. I know a few came from Chandni and Hema but I takleh ingat because it's late XD

After Chandni gave up hitting her men into holes HAHA, we glanced at the TV and guess what~ Chandni's favourite show came on HAHAHA! These two people were romancing and Chandni couldn't keep her eyes off the TV. Hahahahhahaha I know I know Chandni :D

We then had ice cream and jelly.... while waiting for Leanne. We got a message saying she couldn't come :( but the jelly was really funny XD it was sort of pepejal but it looked so watery! XD Hema kept shlapping it all over the place hahahaha! But the combination was really good.

Then we proceeded to play Rami/Jinrami. Whoo hoo :D Hema's not very good at keeping her cards secret HAHA

We also played Bluff. While we played bluff Chandni's mom and Hema discussed the recipe for French toast and Chandni's mom experimented. It was delicious weih, with the cinnamon scent just tingling in the nose hahahahha that came out wrong. And Chandni! You already have TEN Carrom men and now you have Doughboy TOO? Hahaha!

We went home shortly after that. I tell you the conversations that all four of us had were hilarious XD It was beautiful.

VERY beautiful, seeing Chandni and Hema abiding the pyjama rule and I forgot about it HAHA
I love your hands Chadi :D

Tomorrow's the Teacher's Day events. I wanna be there on the last day of school but I don't want to either hahaha. I go to see my lovely friends and if I get lucky, him.

Happy belated birthday Joyce and Ryan GOH :D I love the both of you with your characteristic quietness YET both of you can be quite funny if you let go. Hahahaha Happy 14th. :) Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment