Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Eh, wow much.

Kenapalah semua orang dah come face to face with that crazy little thing called love and saya belum? XD Bahahaha wrong time. Very very wrong time much :D

I miss you. Meh.

xxx

11th May: Happy birthday Sarah Elise and Howie! :D

OMJ DANKE, Sarah for being such a lovely friend to be jobless with! :D I know I don't know much about you but I luff you anyway :D and like. Turtle face is cute! XD

xxx

Posts I have to ingat....

1.CF Rally that day. Ah. The first time I jammed. XD

2.Magic Carnival. :D enchantment much~

3.Doppelganger- Rockin' for the Environment 8D

xxx

OHHHHH my collection hampir complete! Now I need the Hana Kimi Japanese series, Fruits Basket and... hmm I dunno. What I DO know is I got Nodame Cantabile and the Shinshun Special in Europe! XD~~~~~ and the soundtrack. Ah. Gila xing fu.

And you know what else? I went to Czip Lee and got the book. Got. The. Book. BEHEHEHE.

Good day people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment