Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can I say I miss you?

Well. I do. I do I do I do I do. :) and just so you know Love For A Child is dedicated to you, as you mentioned somewhere that this was a lovely song. I miss you so much! I NEED A TRIGONOMETRY TEACHER :D bahahahaha I suka kacau you lah.
I even remember laughing like a madwoman in the bengkel kayu. Because of you lah.

You, my lovely lovely beautiful and strong friend, we shall fill each other's cups with a little bit of innocence because we haven't had enough. :)

Chandni Sharma.

xxx

I miss you and your little quirks that perversely makes me happy although I'm not supposed to.
Each week.

xxx

I miss your outbursts and quips. And the water war of good times, of course!

xxx

I miss easy camaraderie where embarassing stuff comes out and no one bothers because we have such a good time laughing with and at each other. MY GOSH like at Domino's. Hahahaha

Ray Lamontagne is playing. Hahahaha good music for the mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment