Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hana Kimi Special!

I watched it. I nearly died laughing HAHAHAHA
Especially where Nakatsu revives to say, "Homo janai~" then pengsan. Hahahahha!
It's a must watch. Just for stress relief and funny ghey scenes. XD

xxx

Wondering why Joseph-Maurice Ravel's Miroirs: Alborada del gracioso is on my playlist?

Well. I also watched Nodame Cantabile: Shinshun Special in Europe XD YES I KNOW I MUST STUDY OSJHBDUJAVUHDOI

Doi. Hahaha

It was the first piece she played when she got to Paris and I loved the playful chords at the beginning and all the MajorSevens :D hahahahha they sound nice lah. I'm partial to them.
And how about that ending wei?

xxx

I'm addicted to the Bathroom Wall. Oh I can't wait for Monday :D :D
Somehow I love this blog. My baby! :D I have a lot of babies AHAHHA.

Guitar, Nodame Cantabile, Nodame Cantabile Special, (BUY Hana Kimi cuz I tak habis tengok lagi. I was so sad when I watched the Special XD), books, mechanical pencil, ERASERS OMG, Hana Kimi Special, Spring Waltz, Spring Waltz soundtrack. Next on my list is Fruits Basket ;D I'm a hoarder!

My playlist is getting too long lah... I'll be switching here and there, will that be okay? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment