Friday, May 8, 2009

The Boy Who Loved Clouds

Am I glad to have you guys. :)

xxx

Today was surprisingly okay. Need to start studying today though. You hear meh Leanne-sama and Sabina? :D

xxx

I was at Czip Lee's and I saw this little square book. It was the best printing job I've seen, all the colours so vivid on the page and the paper of good quality. For RM22! I want it.

"The Boy Who Loved Clouds"

Written and illustrated by this talented person. (I forgot the name haha) I loved the story, I loved the pictures even more! It covers positivity and negativity, the good and the bad, the lies and the love, touching clouds above, failing and finding truth, finding love. Oh I want it so bad. XD

Yes go to Czip Lee's or anywhere else, I dunno, if only to just glimpse the cover of the book. GO! :D

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment