Sunday, April 4, 2010

It takes two floors to make a storey.

Meh. :D Life is Wonderful - Jason Mraz
xxx
I've been filling my head up with Jason Mraz. Burying myself in his lyrics. Carried away by his playful and sad melodies. Uplifted by his cheeky charismatic voice.

Did you know he could do OPERA :D

YES YES HE CAN

Hahahahha. (:
Oh, he's so wonderful.
xxx
I booked tickets for the first time! :D hahahaha!
I'm so excited to see if they really will reserve 3 tickets for me tomorrow.
xxx
I drove to Temerloh from Lanchang yesterday, on the highway. At first my position wasn't really adjusted properly, so my handling was a little awkward and stilted. NECK SAKIT OI :D but only for a while.
It was so EXHILARATING. So FUN. I didn't panic and all, I don't see what there is to panic about hahahaha. I was doing a comfortable speed and drifted occasionally. Tapi overall okay :D
My dad supervised the whole affair. He was the one who needed to go to Temerloh after all, to prepare a timber sawmill for auditing.
Timber businesses (as I've observed) are normally handled and passed down in the family. So the family of that particular sawmill was wonderful! They were teasing, nice, hospitable and had the best Mild Nescafe coffee ever. (My first hahahahha)
Then I drove back to Lanchang. Now that I adjusted the seat properly, I had a better grip on the wheel and enjoyed it very much. :D I overtook my first lorry YAYY
xxx
I stopped at a really famous rest stop that everyone stops at to eat on the way up to the Genting road. (I FORGOT THE NAME)
Pa and I went to McDonald's. The first thing I saw was this Ronald McDonald holding chips and a burger in a field of some sort statue greeting everyone who passed through the doors. OMG, OMG, pedo face :DDDDDDDDDD hahahahhahahahhaha

from http://wontdieone.blogspot.com/2007_10_01_archive.html

This looks QUITE CREEPY XD from http://bacin.wordpress.com/2006/10/01/16-orang-gila/

While this one looks like OHAI, you. Ngehehehehe. Hahahaha! XD
His eyebrows slanted slightly too far forward hahaha, so funny. I stared for quite a while, till some other people started staring at me too.
Next time you go up to Genting, say hi for me.

OH YA! Genting Sempah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment