Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chang Min

PUHAAAAH.
He's so cute. :D
Although he doesn't speak a word of English, he's proven to me that music really is universal. :D He prefers ballads and a little jazz, and he sings.
Apparently his voice is really good. I want to hear it so bad, ASHKJFSKJB.
He's so adorable! :D he has dyed yellow hair, but his eyebrows remain dark coloured and he pulls it off well. Surprisingly. XD
His hair flops down the front, and covers most of his forehead but doesn't get into his eyes. He's ALWAYS smiling, even though he doesn't understand a thing when we talk too fast or talk in BM. It's mostly genuine, but sometimes it becomes a confused smile. So cute. :) He's so cute till we don't take notice of his body, but it's really well-built. Amazing shoulder blades, just the right height, oh broad shoulders and a bit on the slender side. He'll get flustered and embarassed if we call him cute. Hahahahah it's so funny. (:
He sent me a song, by Wheesung on his album Vocolate I think? And it's so goooodd.
He goes REALLY high, and the tune is really good. :D
I asked him what his 5 favourite songs were, and he told me. I was really happy to find out that he liked mellow kind of ballads! I dunno why. I went home to check them out. ;D then he asked me, and when I thought he had forgotten about me having two more songs to list for him, he prompted me. ...I was happily surprised. Heh *blushes*
Hahahahhahaha.
I'm trying to learn basic Korean to help him learn English. :) I think I got the basics down, but I need all the names of things now :D I'll work at it!
Wish me luck :D

2 comments:

  1. FUYOH ! CHANG MIN IS MINE !
    haha. :D
    i used to be so obsessed with tvxq few years ago..
    it's not that i'm not now, just not so much x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA :D Mine lahhhh hahahahha.
    WTH really? I love them too :D

    ReplyDelete