Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Seratus lima puluh

These exam nights are doing the blog good. XD
I'm studying up for Physics. I seem to not get it, yet somehow my mind just works out the questions and gets good marks back. Hmm.
Thank God I have a good brain. (:
LANTAKLAH SEJARAH, I think I did well for Paper 2 XDD Paper 1's only objective questions.
YAY :D
xxx
Consolation prize?
Consolation?
...
Seriously?
Only now do I take notice of this word used for small prizes. As consolation for people who did not get the top prize. Like oh heyyy I'm sorry you didn't get it; here take this lollipop, it'll make it all go away. All the little connotations that innocent word carries.
Or maybe I think too much.
.....
I'd take sagu hati over consolation prize any day. XD
xxx
ARRRGGH kena study Physics. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment