Friday, April 23, 2010

Breathe, just breathe.

Anna Nalick - Breathe
xxx
Should I be excited for this Sunday? :D
I am. Unnaturally excited.
But it looks like Huan Hee has to go to Kelantan.
:(
I think she'd be great there, but I feel bad that she'd have to miss it as she's a senior and she's one of the organisers. Who wouldn't want to taste the fruit of their labour right?
But she'll be okay.

I hope. I'm gonna see her tonight :)
xxx
Today, Alia told me she was getting closer to me.
And I thought, what?
"Closer as in heart? Why yes, I think so too :D"
And that's exactly what I said. Hahahahaha then I realized she was talking about positions in class. Hahahahhaha.
xxx
So the pressure's been off me recently. It's great. :D
Pressure 1: CF takde venue.
A person from a church nearby contacted me today. (I brought my phone to school, forgot to put it on silent mode, and it rang during Pn Jeet's class. Hahahaha) He sms-ed that he'd like to see how they can help us CF people :D
Pressure 2: Paperwork
AUGHHHHH. It's a lot of work.
But, they seem to have settled it already. Yay.
Pressure 3: English Club station games
Lotsa people involved yay! Just need to discuss clues. That's the fun part.
Pressure 4: Homework
Working at it. I promised myself.
Pressure 5: Friends, or maybe not?
Self-explanatory.

Pressure 6: Drawing block. HAHAHA.
xxx
But I've taken a rest and feel all pumped up now. I've breathed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment