Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I'd cheat destiny just to be near you.


Anna Nalick - Wreck of The Day
xxx
So. Hi :D
I think Anna Nalick is extremely pretty. Look at those cheeks, that small pert nose, those full lips so full of expression, the dark colour of her hair against her fair skin and those honest EYES.
Plus she writes amazing songs with the most haunting, dissonant, yet harmonious chords and lyrics.
I would kill to have talent like hers.
TEEHEE :D no lah, I won't kill. Maybe by some other measure.
xxx
Are my posts hard to read? Because someone once told me it's like English Literature when the person came back from a long day and started reading. Errrr.... sorry then :D
xxx
I'm sorry for ditching school today, Leanne SAW. D:
xxx
I can tell you honestly that I've wished upon a star.
And I wished for...........................
Something. :D I can't tell you. It won't work then.
Starlight, star bright
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have the wish I wish tonight.
OHH :D
Now you know how to wish. I always look for stars in the night sky. It's relaxing and it gives me hope. :) Nobody does that much.
xxx
OH BY THE WAY. I forgot to decribe Jackson.
*SLAP* I mean Johnson.
He's really tall and muscular. I'd assume that tall and muscular guys generally have short hair, but this guy has long hair, up to his chin, or a bit longer. His eyes speak of many things, but are mostly happy and genuine. I think he's the type of person that is strong, and stands up for what he believes in. His voice isn't TOO deep, but has a nice edge and depth that sort of.. pulls you in. Not many people have that power :D
He has warm, lean and strong hands.
I think he prefers green.
Oh and he wears full frame glasses, you know the type :D the black squarish urban kind of thing. He pulls it off quite well.
I don't know much XD I've only talked to him for half an hour, if you count both weeks.
But you get the picture yes? :D
xxx
I hope to see you soon :D SQUEE.

1 comment:

  1. i went to a camp once n really got a chance to watch at d sky full of stars, lying on d padang in d middle of d night for like 2 hours...n i swear it was so so beautiful!!i made many many wishes...

    oh,johnson...i guess he's the one who teaches me right? he cut his hair, n when i looked at him for d first time with his hair short, it was like OMG....

    ReplyDelete