Sunday, April 18, 2010

"Damn, girl."

I'll take that as a compliment. :)
xxx
So, I'm proud to say.....

I MADE IT

YEAHHHH
I made it onto Alia's Daily Reads roll. I'm touched. :'D

xxx
I've recently been going early to Karangan tuition on Sundays. And not for tuition, but for the remnants of Creative Writing class and for the teacher of said class. I miss Ms Dee J :( I used to go for her class and ENJOY it.
I love writing, so very much. It's such a versatile, playdough-like thing that you can shape anyway you like it, in any language. Some people can't really write, but I think it's because they don't let themselves... go.
Hmm.

I wanted to bring my essays so that teacher could read it during her half hour break, but she hasn't been able to make it lately. She has a friend who alternates with her whenever she tak boleh, so he's been filling in for her.

And I gotta say, cutest English Creative Writing teacher EVERRRRRR :D

Hahahahhahaha.
I value people's criticism, especially my dad's. :D So I just went ahead and introduced myself, and gave my essay to him to read two weeks ago. (untuk ujian punya. I wrote about my first picnic by the sea. :) ) He said it was good stuff, and showed me a part where I went wrong. WHOO HOO :D That's the best thing he could've done. Normally, people would just go on and on about how descriptive it was and how good the essay is, not showing me where I went wrong, which part they thought was awkward. I mean, I just know a few good words and string them together D: I don't really like praise, because I never know how to respond.... it's like they say "but you're so good!" and I just mumble a shy "thank you..? :)" Ugh, if only I knew how to react, what to say.
But oh well. I guess my talent lies in my hands. XD cheh, perasan.
Last week pun I brought a piece that I was really proud of to show Ms DJ... but she couldn't make it that week as well.
So.. I showed him the piece. :)
It's about missing someone, and how that person has had a great influence in your life. I wrote two and stapled them together, two about two different people.
He read both. He came out, scared the shit out of me when he suddenly appeared behind me, with a rather wistful yet happy, reminiscent expression.
I wondered why, why does he have that face on?
He told me it's really touching, and well-written. I forget things, but thank you for saying well-written. :) I've never had someone say that to me before.
So.. think about it. What do you really want to do before you die?
Well.. I've thought about it many times before.
D: WHYYYYYYYYYYYY
Oh, *smiles* because I've faced many deaths in my life.
*STONES* D8 Oh, oh *flails around* I'm sorry.
Why? XD
Because, I know how it must feel. (and his is probably x10 D:) So... I'm sorry.
*moves to touch his arm, then stops midway and pulls back, hesitantly*
Where he proceeds to extend a hand. I shook it, with feeling.
xxx
He's a really great guy. I keep confusing his name and keep calling him Jackson in my head, then I automatically slap myself and correct it: JOHNSON LAHHH
D: mong mong cha cha. Hahahahahhaha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment