Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My smileys!! D:

Just glancing at other people's blogs have shamed me to no end of all my smileys. DARN IT I will learn to write without so many of them, so please learn to judge my expressions... :)
I have found the silliest song on Youtube. It's called the Chicken Song XD and I laughed when the chorus played. Go take a look and you'll know what I mean~ ahahahaha!

So today was fairly uneventful. Well... except for Ashwin, who was hilarious, again, in his "field", the Chemistry Lab of SMKSH! Ahahaha, after what happened with the burning of magnesium, a small piece of potassium seemed likely to explode more XD and Gloria accidentally cut a bigger piece than most and created an explosion that warded everyone off to a 1 mile radius of it, haha!

I'm thinking a lot these days. I analyze everything I do form a third party's perspective and never seem to feel anything. So I guess when I say something to someone I'll be thinking, how would that project myself in the person's eyes? The person's mind? Am I someone that follows everyone; what they say, what they do? Then my other harsh self will say, "Yes, you do and you just can't seem to stop the pattern." Then I'll shout, "To hell with what you think, other self! I'm my own person."

And I just can't seem to live up to what I say.

I'm not special in any way. I'm just remembered for my happy vague smiles.

Good night now everyone... and I'll try living up to the blog name "Of Music and Sundays". :D

No comments:

Post a Comment