Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lollies and Candy

I hope I can post regularly now...
Haha dream on lah.
So a very good morning to you, yes you. :D How was your day?

I make observing people my hobby. This is because I realize that I myself am very sequacious, which means something like lack of independence and originality of thought. I recognize that at the least........ but more of the latter. XD I've built and cherish my independence.

I wished the princess Happy Birthday two days ago, and it was so liberating. They (meaning the white princess and prince) were like, "How you know?" XD I said I heard word. Haha, who'll ever know the true answer? I gave o-hime sama 2 Cubyrop packets so that she could share with the prince, ahahaha. Lucky I beli. XD

And today, I decided on a whim to dress like them, what with all the shorts and loose printed tees. I felt so exposed at the legs, ahahaha. Guess I'm just not used to the feeling.

And I was so sesat during Additional Mathematics. (I mean I get it, but I was sitting at a far corner XD) so when Add Math finished, I moved to the front. Right behind princess and prince. They were harder to observe inconspicuously up front, haha. Both of 'em smiled at me when the class started.. I smiled back. O hime sama gave me a lollipop that was so good! I felt so happy, I was finally making progress and breaking out through English tuition classes, ahaha.

The dark horse is still tantalizingly dark skinned and alluring as ever. Damn that black string thing around his neck. Hahaha. The rogue was there too... and he looks dangerous. Or maybe it's just meh.

So toodles people :D I'll try posting more regularly, and I'm starting a new blog soon that'll feature everyday life's events in pictures. Like today, I plan on drawing Leanne-sama, Alya, Dhanya and Shiva all standing together enjoying the "air-conditioning" XD Which came from a Justice Fan! Ahahaha just thinking of the picture cracks me up. Lazy to do though.

I need to get a thumbdrive and start writing an article. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment