Friday, March 13, 2009

I made someone smile!

I ran up the escalator the wrong way yesterday! :D
Before that, my youngest sister and I were busy chatting with Masazlifa (A.Z., just like that :D) and you know what, we clicked so easy.
Then I was sitting and rocking myself on a chair at Coffee and Friends in HSC, when I spotted half a person working downstairs at the Ponytail! The person wore purple pants, and had nice 65% masculine 35% feminine arms. Hahaha my analogy sucks. I was curious to know his/her gender, so I went down the escalator with my sister, Chloe.
We ran up a few steps the wrong way and then we went down for a bit. Then when we tried to go up the wrong way again there was this stranger in a black (head to toe) uniform with a half apron. I said out loud, "Alarr, got people lah Chloe! Never mind, later we go up, I wanna go check out the person's gender~~" And I looked back at my sister but I saw this weird smile on the guy's face. I swear, I didn't mean to XD
And then later when we went over to Ponytail like two sesat James Bonds, I finally spotted the person in purple pants.... and it was a guy! XD I immediately ran away and squatted and collapsed into laughter. My sister also saw him and laughed along with me, it truly cracked us up. Incurred a few stares but yes, we laughed anyway!
I then dragged her back to the escalator, and coincidentally, he was already halfway up the ascending escalator. I said "Chloe, let's do this!" and I ran up the descending escalator, thinking that she'd run up with me. Mana tahu I was doing it on my own and when I finally got to the landing I showed everyone the peace sign and said "Yeah I DID IT!" hahahahaha!
I glanced over at him, and he looked at me with the mentioned weird smile and then he really smiled. I was so proud of myself, for actually making someone smile without saying a really (annoyingly) loud "HIII" to get a response from them.
And yes, today I'm typing this from the very same cafe Coffee and Friends on a laptop with Internet which they provide for customers, hanging out with AZ and Ina :D
It emits a very friendly, casual vibe. Come visit! Who knows, maybe you'd find me around here too :) like Syafiq, hahaha.
I'm gonna spy the guy working at the game store now, his wardrobe is so cool. Lah, it's the whole package HAHA.
Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment