Sunday, March 29, 2009

The girl, and her dog.

Dear, I thought I'd drop a line
The weather's cool, the folks are fine
I'm in bed each night at nine
P.S. I love you.

Yesterday we had some rain,
but all in all I can't complain.
Was it dusty on the train?
P.S. I love you.

Write to the Browns just as soon as you're able
They came around to call
I burned a hole in the dining room table
And let me see, I guess that's all.

Nothing left to tell you, dear
Except each day seems like a year
Everybody's thinking of you
P.S. I love you.

~Nellie Kay - PS I Love You

Thank you Mandy for downloading this song :D

This song is so beautiful. Mirrors my feeling almost perfectly, and I think it's possible for me to burn a hole in the dining table XD What. I burned water and soup before OKAY XD ahahaha.


Tuition update :D since I don't communicate well I love observing people. There's a girl in my tuition centre and I think we're the same form. Her hair is cropped and layered like a boy's, wears squarish glasses like most people are wearing. But to me she just couldn't seem like a boy. Her face was cute and shoulders are strong, but still a touch feminine. It was what drew me to her :) I first took notice of her when my dad and I were held up by a red light near the tuition centre. She was so carefree, one leg high on the bicycle pedal, another on the ground, just waiting for the light to go green.

Along came a stray dog. He was really clean for a stray, from afar, with the shiny black and brown coat. He just trotted over to her and nuzzled her leg, maybe like what an old friend would do if she were to see you walking and just took you casually by the hand. And she looked down, and lightly ruffle the fur on his head. It was so.... indescribable. :D I went, "Wow."

Three Fridays I've gone without Sejarah tuition, and three Fridays straight I saw her going for a class at the time I come out. And it's been three Fridays I went "wow." watching the dog follow her with a companion to the tuition centre's gate, only hindered by the lady of the tuition centre and a metal grille. Once he even went in with her, and got shooed out. He came back next Friday though. :D

Last Friday, I was waiting for the dog and the girl again, so I just patiently waited for my Pa to pick me up. She walked relaxedly past me, and the black and brown dog came at her heels, with a golden stray dog. She shooed the dog before she entered; I went wow again, because the dog stayed for a full two minutes before leaving with the companion.

He came back after a minute, without the companion. It came close to my leg, so I tentatively reached out and patted his head. He didn't bite :D I felt so overwhelmingly happy!

Just that moment a girl from BM tuition was coming down the stairs with one of her guy friends who was also coming out of BM tuition. Before she came down I had my very first conversation with her, and I was still glowing with the novelty of it. :D The guy and I, our relation is actually unspoken. I sat next to him for the first and last time of Biology. XD And I went "whoaaaa!" as he drew a huge circle for an animal cell. XD I saw him smile that day. :D

Anyway. The girl instantly went behind the grille, due to her fear(?) of dogs. She was scared of the stray near my knobbly knees and I smiled as the guy teased her and reassured her that the dog was going. The dog finally went and then the girl came out XD So all of us were laughing good-naturedly; the girl headed for her ride and the guy..... as he passed by me to start his walk home, he made a remark that it's not easy to find a dog like that... ho king ah! XD *thumbs up sign* and I could've sworn my eyes got wider and I went "Mm!" Hahahaha, and I glowed radiantly for the rest of the night.

That's it.. I guess. I'll post when I remember what I want to say. :D
Oh I'm so excited for tomorrow! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment