Friday, March 6, 2009

I wonder what colour it is.

I wonder what colour today is :D I'm thinking a light sky blue. Then the clouds came. And it rained XD HAHAHA I know Leanne will know what I'm talking about. XD Let's say, a wager was made and a song was made a stake.

***

A week before, my BM tuition teacher had a wedding to attend in Kedah. She informed us, truly she did but I, as usual, forgot and was so sesat there, ahaha. What was funnier was that this dude was sesat there as well! (and his shirt made him so good on the eyes.. hahahahaha)

I flippantly asked him whether he was here for BM, and he said yes. So.. (still sesat).. I asked an Indonesian lady there (I don't like calling them workers for some reason. "Workers" always seem to project an image of someone slogging away at the rocks with a PICKAXE ahaha) and she said it was held in the back room. I've already checked there, but I checked again because you'd never know when you missed a class of 50, right?

And all the while he was by my side~ ahahahaha!

Then. Light dawned! *cue heavenly epiphany music*

Yes. Light dawned horribly clearly.

"Didn't teacher say something about going for a wedding in Kedah? Her cousin and all that?"

"Oh ya ah!" Light dawned crystal clear on him as well. (His smile is nice. Maybe a little stretchy but really nice to look at.)

(Right before this episode, I had nasi goreng kicap, so the rice was brown. And it was goooood. The reason I'm stating this is because it'll come later in the story XD I bet you can guess.)

Mr Mark, having his dinner in the main area of this tuition centre, is my favourite of ALL the teachers in the centre. This is maybe due to him teaching my first class where I joined the Form 2s as a Form 3, last year. He is super super super FUNNAY! I'll dedicate a post to the teachers later. XD

The dude and I went to ask him about the BM class. (ahaha the dude and I.) He said that it was in the back room, and I glimpsed the papan kenyataan that confirmed it!

Ah. Sensei wa inai da. *tumbleweed*

Hahahaha (^ Ah. Teacher's not here.) Yah.

"Mr Mark, lao shi you jiang guo ta yao qu wedding zhai Kedah... shi ma?" (or something like that) and he was like "OH YA AH..... ya lah!" Then he looked at me sharply and teasingly and I said, "EHEHEH I forgot." Hahaha and I smiled.

Mr Mark also teased the dude and he smiled and laughed too, and it was so wonderful to look at. Many people in my class don't smile at me, they just acknowledge me.. so I found that a new experience. I then borrowed the resident fax/phone and called my dad, who just dropped me off.

He went down first and I went down after I called my dad. I didn't even get to say bye to him, as he looked the other way. Checking my teeth as I walked to the car, I realized that there was a small piece of something in my canine groove. I was too tired to say DAMN so I just wondered, "Hmm. I wonder what colour it was." Ahahahaha.

***

Today, I sat beside him during BM tuition. XD Hahaha! I sneaked so many peeks at his hands, I can't get over HANDS! His hands. O gosh. And his little laughs, so very different from the rest. In a good way. :)

So tomorrow, I'll be attending a seminar (?? workshop) at HELP; with a few friends of the same form, and some seniors. Okay. A lot of seniors. XD

Wish me luck at being organized. Night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment