Sunday, March 29, 2009

Carpe Diem

Oh I remember now. :D I went for the Anugerah Cemerlang and the performances were the bomb! :D Adib did a superb job with his Tanah Pusaka and his rendition of Getaran Jiwa, originally sung by P Ramlee. It was so old movie romantic. :D
I saw the ex-form-5ers there as well, and I hugged Kimberley. She looked so pretty! And she gives a good hug. :D
I saw Amos and Daniel there as well. :) To Daniel, I was running to someone and so I said a quick Congratulations and tapped him on the shoulder. Amos pula, was when I was running in the other direction and got held up by Melor XD and he grabbed my attention by swiping the air in front of my face. Hahaha. I said "oh hey!" And he said hi. :D Love the hair, love the shirt. :D hahahha!

And you know, I just passingly said Congratulations and ran away, looking for my sister. I felt so bad afterward, that when he passed me for the third time (?) I went "to hell with it. :)" and I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned and said hi, and I signalled a hug :D and we hugged! Yay carpe diem. :D The feel of it was....unexpected, to say the least. In a good way. Hug, tapped me a few friendly times while I gave him a good hug. Kimberley's was really sincere and good though XD What the heck, I'm comparing hugs now!

I feel like out of Daniel, Amos and Kimberley, I talked to Amos the most. :D maybe that's why the hug popped into my mind.

Good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment