Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sorry

I ditched you again, Leanne.
I may not come this Friday too? I think. Going to Penang.
Today I've got a fever and stomach problem... XD and I don't want to go to the doctor. Why go when I can obtain active natural immunity on my own? xD
-nerdmomenthahahahaha-
xxx
Is it weird that I want to be a doctor/musician someday? When I hate going to the doctor's place unless I'm really REALLY sick? XD
xxx
I feel like vomiting today.
I don't know why.
I'm going to school later though, to pass up PEKA and do scouts registration. :D
Maybe it's my body lashing out against me because of all the stress I put myself under. So all emotional, I threw my hands in the air and said FUGGIT, I'M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL.
I asked my dad if I could have breakfast with him, and he (who's sick and incapacitated) showed gentleness and said yes. He said he understands the stress factor and sometimes all you want to do is just brush it all off, lock it up in Pandora's box and sleep. Later can open the bloody box again but you'd be refreshed and there's always hope, no?
Thank you Pa. You may be really stubborn and hard-headed and fuss about the small stuff all the time but I know it's because of circumstance.
So we went to Restoran Kak~ :D I LOVE RESTORAN KAK
You all should go visit. HAHAHA. It's near the Sri Cempaka school in Damansara, near all the Jalan Setia-xxx (ie. Setiabudi, Setiabistari, etc). It's the only shop I know that sells these amazing kuih-muih in the early morning.
I've been going since I was 9! XD I really like the way they make the egg sponge cake, the butter pau, a fried kuih with glutinous rice in the middle and yau zha kuih. They have paus too, they're really really cute and bite-sized but delicious.
An uncle and his wife runs the place and it hasn't changed one bit since I was 9. Maybe the workers changed lah but other than that, same patrons, same tables and chairs, same coloured plastic sheet roof and same delicious teh tarik.
Hahahahhaa :D eeee, shameless unpaid advertising.
What're you waiting for??? :D
Now I'm refreshed! Back to school; see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment