Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'll never ask for more than your love.

Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - Khalil Fong
What started this feeling is pretty simple.
xxx



xxx
Oh my goshhh :D
He's so cute in this video, especially that longing look he gives the girl in the classroom while he was writing the love letter.
The way he held her in his arms when they danced, so natural, intimate yet respectful of personal space. The girl just lights up with a smile from the heart... so pretty.
<3>
And then I watched the Red Bean cover of his and the lyrics hit home. I know the original is by Faye Wong but his version is so simple, so beautiful. Why is he always singing about a love so painful yet worth it? Or a love just out of his grasp?
The small little melancholy smile he did at the end of the video took my breath away.
You've never seen something truly beautiful and heartbreaking until you see someone you love smile like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment