Thursday, July 15, 2010

I like you (no, I love.)

Wo Xi Huan (Bu, Wo Ai) - Yan Jue
xxx
我喜欢你的眼
wo xi huan ni de yan

I like your eyes

看着我的眼
kan zhe wo de yan

looking into mine.

我喜欢你的脸
wo xi huan ni de lian

I like your face

贴著我的脸
tie zhe wo de lian

close to mine.

我喜欢你的手
wo xi huan ni de shou

I like your hand

牵著我的手
qian zhe wo de shou

that takes my hand.

我喜欢你的口
wo xi huan ni de kou

I like your lips

吻著我的口
wen a wo de kou

lightly kissing mine.

*时间在改变
shi jian zai gai bian

The times are changing..

你不要改变
ni bu yao gai bian
You; please don't change

CHORUS
因为我很爱你
ing wei wo hen ai ni

Because I love you very much

不想要你放弃爱情
bu xiang yao ni fang qi ai qing

I don't want you to give up on love.

尤其这段得来不易
you qi zhe duan de lai bu yi

Especially now, when it's not easy.

我爱你 真的是很爱你
wo ai ni zhen de shi hen ai ni

I love you, I really do.

所以想就这样继续爱下去
suo yi xiang jiu zhe yang ji xu ai xia qu

So I want our love to go on this way.
xxx
credits: Top10 Pinyin Lyrics. I translated! I TRANSLATED! :'D
xxx
What a cute upbeat song :D I was mis-led! I thought from his pictures he'd be a serious and ballad person, with a deep voice as smooth as honey.
Instead he surprised me with his refreshing clear voice and an amazing skill to say things really quickly XD
And then he inserts a little jazz into his songs that I simply love. He's so happy!
Happy, upbeat, I can just imagine him smiling as he sings his songs instead of the seriousface hottay on the Chinese newspaper. I'm still going through the album and he seems like a kind of sensitive and playful person through the songs, melodies and them funky high notes with the mellow chords.
I'd love to know him.
HEEEEEE. :D
xxx
After 20 minutes: Oh, they're quite a few lovely songs in his album!
I love it, so much.
Thank you Wei Xuan :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment