Saturday, July 10, 2010

I wonder if your day is still beautiful without me

Romeo N Juliet - Clazziquai Project
xxx
I feel like I'm doing the same things over and over.
Bathe. Eat. Tuition. Bathe. Eat.
Oh wait, didn't I bathe like this yesterday?
Didn't I eat a big dinner yesterday?
Why do I feel hungry then.
Oh we're gonna eat dinner again today.
............................ ngeh.
Having breakfast is my way of breaking the cycle. XD
xxx
I wish I had the means to make every day different.
xxx
I was visited by a moth yesterday.
Malays, Indians, Chinese and maybe other races have this belief that moths are a symbol for souls coming back to visit the people they love. Have you watched Bleach? Them lost souls turn into awesome black butterflies after they've been purified.
The moth that visited me was a medium-sized moth with a cute plump, furry body that perched on the wall above my bed. After I bathed and dressed in my pyjamas, I saw it and was surprised.
In a good way.
I mean, a soul came to visit me specially :3
I took a towel and approached it, saying hi and what are you doing here? The moth had many shades of brown on its wings, creating patterns of dots and stripes while at its head there were these pair of soft black eyes just staring at me. Surprisingly it wasn't creepy at all, just a rather curious gaze.
It then flew a bit and landed gracefully on my towel. It may not be as beautiful as the colourful butterflies, but moths have a certain mystery to them. Look closely and you can see these many patterns on them and most moths I've encountered are HUGE, with sweeping wings and the occasional eye-patterns painted on them.
My moth had a little bit taken out of its left wing though... so it couldn't fly properly. I chased it a bit as it flew, giddy like it was high. Finally, I took it out to the balcony. It magically started to fly down to the big streetlamp facing my balcony, and I smiled.
It was weird, and it moved me.
What if..?

No comments:

Post a Comment