Saturday, July 24, 2010

I want you but I never said it.

Lazy Sunday Morning - Clazziquai
What a perfect song for me and me blog :'D
xxx
I wore my heels out today for the first time. I felt incredibly tall :D
I saw Nabilah! She's so pretty. And well-dressed!
And I trimmed my fringe a bit, it's sort of short but I love it! I've always wanted a really short fringe anyway, so this is... going halfway XD
xxx
HAIRSTYLES I'D LIKE TO TRY (not in order)
1. Short pixie boyish cut. With the really short short fringe.
2. Alice Cullen
3. Long big curls with bangs
4. BANGS with shoulder length hair that curls inwards a bit
5. BANGS :D
6. I don't think I'd look good in bangs :( BUT BANGS! :D
7. Straight hair. HAHAHAHA
8. Some urban modern look paired with black squarish glasses
9. Side fringe with poofy curly chin length hair :D refer to the girl in Sweety - Clazziquai.
The song SWEETY IS LOVE :)
10. Free flow red red red hair
etc etc dan sebagainya
xxx
I'm tired of crushing like hell on someone for a bloody long time, hoping for them to see me only to have them go crazy for another lovelier, prettier, smarter, funnier etc. girl. I know, apparently there are only a mere handful in the world that are like that but it's not once, twice but THREE TIMES
WHY
So many girls like that is it?! XD
I'll just save my weirdly expressed feelings for later. I'm ready to be a PLAYER.
*snort*
This outburst isn't wholly random. I stumbled upon an old-ish bookmark I made, with a simple ugly picture and the words, "You make me feel like I'm on top of the world." And then a strawberry Metoo I bought in China. And then remembered an old frog I made. And a card?
And yeah.
I count them all as experience. I even base some of my fictional characters on them, gathering the little things and quirks that make me fall so hard and putting them all into my stories.
I have pictures and the written word on my side, and I shall keep on hoping for every one of you to go get some of that magic they call love :D find it, let it break you, make you cry and laugh, then come back and tell me ;D
And I promise likewise(?).

No comments:

Post a Comment