Tuesday, June 29, 2010

都為了愛,愛,愛.

Khalil Fong - Ai Ai Ai

All for love, love, love.

xxx

I'm in love with Khalil Fong :'D
I want you in my life. I want to know the stories of your childhood and who made you write those songs where you couldn't be with the one you love. I want to know why you like jazz and R and B, I want to learn guitar from you. I want to learn Mandarin from you in your voice so smooth and honest. I want to steal your glasses and make you see me as a blur picture and not in detail, where we can love each other's lovely side and leave the slightly bad apple quirks for later. Oh Khalil Fong :D
Hahahahahhaha.
Your songs have everything I love AND your mellow voice that has a few hidden personalities. They serenade me to sweet dreams, they challenge my view on things, they make my belief in love that much stronger.They make me want to write as well as you do, with all sincerity and frank feelings.
Oh,
You make me melt.
I'm in love! :D Ahahaahahaha.
xxx
Sometimes I come out and see myself as I am through other people's eyes. I usually don't really care and continue doing my own thing, but sometimes I get curious and ask people what they think of me. Normally all would come back positive but now all I see are negative things about myself..
I've gotta work hard and combat all this!
I've got to.
:) wish me luck. If I succeed, I'll thank you for reading and just being here to listen to what I have to say inside. :D

1 comment:

  1. oo...so you are telling me this during tuition*.* just wondering how you would fall in love with him~~

    ReplyDelete