Friday, June 25, 2010

そう, おもいが あれば.

Begin - DBSK
Even if we are apart, we still can share something if we have our memories.
xxx
I woke up at 8 today. The sun was streaming down in seemingly touchable golden rays, the birds were chirping and the air was so cool.
What a wonderful day :)
xxx
HI DODOL
This is for when you check around
hahahahahahha
xxx
Yesterday I had a heart-to-heart talk with Wye Zhi.

We talked about DBSK and how fast they changed from one hell of a band with amazing bonds to now, where they broke into halves and they don't talk to each other. They were such a big part of our lives, in Form 2 and 3; we talked about their antics, their looks, their quirks and everything. Wye Zhi wrote, Hema read, Chandni laughed along with me, Wei Xuan dominated the games, Leanne tried to beat her at it. (Sorry, I truly am but for me, these are the core LGGs.) It was so fun! And then we could actually have two or three whole periods going on and on about DBSK, a bit of Super Junior, playing games they played on variety shows like catch the mouse or dibi dibi dib and then after that, we moved on.
Yeah. Super Junior then hahahahaha. They were really cute, but the members' names kept flying past my head. Except Eunhyuk, Kangin, Siwon and Heechul. Oh yes HEECHUL. :D
We played "rollercoaster" which wasn't much of a game but it was super fun. We laughed about everything like mad people.
We talked all the time about Chandni's many love interests (who are all into her, the lucky girl), my uncanny ability to attract slightly weird people, Hema's silly boys who couldn't see her for the wonderful person she is, Wye Zhi's amazingly whimsical and hilarious fic which always came one chapter by one chapter and then she'd go and edit the death out of it. It was crap amazing. Wei Xuan bullied Hema with Chandni and Leanne... wasn't much of a talker then. I didn't really know her, now that I think back.
Now she's proud to shout whatever she thinks and sing Baby like a man who ate chalk. Hahahahaha, she's so funny.
She's an amazing person. Always scolding me like a mom, and taking care of me as well. But then.. now I feel like she's pulling away from me. I mean, I know lah they really like K pop and I try to like it as much as they do by getting into a little more Super Junior. I still feel left out when they're talking about them, like, WTH I'm here and yet you're there.
I feel.. hurt by the little things.
I know. So stupid. There's so many other things but
ANYWAY
YOU SHOULDN'T READ THIS PART 8D
xxx
I still miss her. I wonder what it'd be like if she didn't get sick.
I wouldn't have made up with Wye Zhi, I think. I'm thankful for that, at least. :)
xxx
I really like playing the Nintendo DS. 8D
Games like Rhythm Heaven, Elite Beat Agents, Ninja Gaiden Dragon (where I'm the hotness, Ryu Hayabusa) and definitely The World Ends With You DRAG me without mercy to the screen for hours on end. XD I can't keep my hands off it!
Why Nintendo.
Why.
XD

1 comment:

  1. i have the same feeling too...when i can only stand aside and listen and pretend to understand what they are saying~~

    ReplyDelete