Friday, June 4, 2010

Breath of life

I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE LONG ASS POST :D
xxx
I woke up today stirring in and out of consciousness, hearing outside sounds that somehow merged into my vague dream. Then suddenly, my body decides to take this huge intake of air and then I felt all refreshed 8D And I sat up, unable to sleep anymore.
That's almost like a breath of life.
And it's essential to get it right when you are pretending to sleep hahahaha
xxx
I love Spring Waltz, a Korean drama. I really love it. Although it may be considered a bit old and a little out of the mainstream, the soundtrack is AWESOME (piano and ballads won me over) and the actors are fresh and I just found out that Eun Young's brother is actually Si Won. Which is kind of weird. When I first watched it I loved the silly brother. Now I can't look at this the same HAHAHA.
The actors are a damn fine-looking bunch. Hee hee.
Han Hyo Joo, the girl is just so bloody cute! :D There's so much between the girl and the guy, but because of surreal circumstances they can't be together :( but they did in the end. So. Happy ending for everybody!
Seo Do Young is the him of the story. He's a model, actor, singer and can play the piano, OMG. And he speaks German and Japanese 8D Love him.
The other girl of the story is Lee So Yeon. She's a very pretty lady. She has amazingly huge and expressive eyes that I love.
And of course, I can't leave out the best part,
Daniel Henney :DD EEEEEEE. His character is called Phillip, half-Korean. He speaks German and he works out in the drama, and he made this speech to Eun Young that I loved to pieces!
Something like, "if you can fit this shoe this time, maybe, just maybe, you can be my girl." Then she doesn't understand, of course so he kind of gives up a little, pulls back and says:
"Eunyoung. (frustrated) You don't understand my language... you don't understand my heart." with a little sad smile.
:(
:(
I UNDERSTAND
:(
Philliiiip :'( Phillip is the sweetest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment