Monday, June 14, 2010

The world had less colour without you.

Darling I Do - Landon Pigg and Lucy Schwartz
NGEE.
-Shrek Forever After
xxx
Do you know that I don't like it when a duet title has the word "featuring" in it?
I memang tak suka.
Hahahaha. It's like this is my song, and you're just a little part of it.
Whereas it's a combined effort that makes the song fly. Ainnit. :D
xxx
I LOVE I LOVE the song Darling I Do. It's so sweet and simple with such hearfelt lyrics and wonderful vocals~ Landon Pigg surprises me! Based on his name I thought he'd be a little weird, but he's so cute and has such a soothing wonderful voice.
Lucy Schwartz has a unique voice! I listened to When We Were Young before, and I liked her rich voice. But in Darling I Do, both their voices sound so perfect together.
NGEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I can't seem to load it though, the connection's so slow.
And not many videos have been posted on Youtube. Download the video juga tak boleh. :(
I shall survive. Hahahaha.

xxx
I'm in Penang! Chloe and I followed Pa up for a business trip, and now we are a bit restless in the room. So we watch Spongebob in Malay :D
It's so windy here, it's amazing. The air conditioning in Hotel Royal is so cold, but adjustable so it's the wonderful kind of little chill. Hahahahah.
I went down with my sister to eat the complimentary hotel breakfast this morning. They had the usual breakfast spread, which is every wonderful delicious thing we love. Mee goreng, nasi lemak, Western breakfast consisting of ham, sausages, French toast, baked beans and all that. And then the dessert corner, which has fruits and tarts, etc. and then the hot and cold drinks and THE BEST PART OF ALL
CEREAL!
Hahahahahaha.
I've had a craving for Koko Krunch for the LONGEST time.
As I approached the see-through plastic pitcher for Koko Krunch with wonder, there was this dude who passed by. This guy was buff, with nice defined arms and he wore a rusty orange polo which offset his frame quite nicely. He was a bit taller than me and popped his collar, so I didn't think much of him lingering round the cereal corner.
Initially.
As I poured the lovely brown curls into my shallow bowl, I was a bit surprised when he lined up behind me, looking at the pitcher in my hand.
My eyebrows shot up, my eyes went wide and I said "SORRY" and then realized something incredible: "OHH you want the Koko Krunch too?" I exclaimed. A little too excitedly. XD
Hahahahhahaha
"UHHH.. yeah.." he said, a little taken aback.
Hahahahahhahaha
See? Not all guys who pop their collars are arrogant pricks.
YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment