Saturday, May 1, 2010

You and me found something pretty neat.

Valentine - Kina Grannis
xxx
SHE IS SO CUTE
:DDD
OMG OMG OMG
Hahahahaha. I watched a dozen of her videos and fell in love with her personality, her smile and her amazing voice and songwriting skills.
SKILLZ, yo.
Hahahaha :D I never thought she'd be so candid and nice!
She started off on Youtube, so amazing. She makes tutorials and encourages people to cover her songs, and the way she conveys things is very easy to understand and funny. I now know how to play two of her songs. :D Her lyrics are sincere and heartfelt, it goes straight for your heart and warms it right up.
:)
xxx
I don't take orders, I'm not yours.
xxx
To go further (if one day I finally summon the guts) will be really really nice and amazing, but there are too many complications with all the people that want you and seemingly own you through their actions. Actions speak louder than words right, though they deny it so fiercely? I will not tie you up, I will not smother. I will take you as you are, I'll listen to whatever you have to say and whatever you feel. I'll be there. But I do think we found us something pretty neat.
I love the way we can just talk. XD stupid, but there you go.
I miss having someone to talk to. Nobody connected with me like you did.
Chandni.... it's raining, and I'm thinking of you. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment