Thursday, May 13, 2010

An apology

OKAY. First off I'd like to say I'm sorry because my posts are all so emo emo and always related to Chandni somehow. I'm sorry. I know it's depressing. I know it's not the usual light fluffy blog stuff. I know it's getting a bit draggy. I know it's so like "UGHHHH" when you see a happy post with an emo emo ending. I KNOW OKAY. Although no one's said it.
SORRY LOH.
XD
I hope you understand that this is the perfect outlet for these feelings, because at least half my readers know her and have come to love her strength and tenacity and fighting spirit.
I know I have.
I know new readers will be like, WHUUUT when they see a foreign name and don't know the heartfelt backstory that has made me who I am today. I can't possibly say that she passed away each post, like, AMIRITE.
Aiyo, I'm sounding like a complete bimbo airhead emptycan. Laugh with me, if you understand. XD
Her presence was kind of like the sun and the capricious wind of my 17 years or so. She warmed me, she opened me up like a timid flower. She swept in, dancing the freaking tango and made me feel so alive in that period of time that I could actually talk and laugh along with her and her lame jokes and her awesome trigonometry skills when I forget what the hell soh cah toa is. (Sock a bloody toe in it for all I care. PSSH, trig.) But now I love it, and she's there with me in spirit whenever I need help with trigonometry. She'll be in my head, yelling exasperatedly "SINE IS OPPOSITE OVER HYPOTENUSE ARHHH!" And I'd smile and figure it out from there.
Yeah. All my posts have something to do with her. So I'm really sorry.
I just hope that you can cope with me. Cope together with me. Or just cope.
Or else.. you can go visit the other blogs on my friend list :) leave me be to emo emo. Hahahahaha.
And as they say it in China, ARRRIIIIIIIIIVEDERCI
Whee. Copa, copacabana! XD
Sorry. A little trippy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment