Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why can't I love you in slow motion?

Karina Pasian - Slow Motion
xxx

xxx
Hmmm :) Chang Min gave me this song.
I love it.
People're just giving me more and more songs by the day, I'm so happy! And maybe, sometime soon, I'll be playing the guitar together with a certain friend of mine :D I hope I will!
xxx
There was a photoshoot today. It was damn tiring :D I ran up and down to look for people! And then there was some getting to know you deeper time with Dushanth :) I hope I helped, even if it's just a little bit by listening to his frustrations.
Well, only part of his problems..
Just a small slice.
HUHHHH. But I still hope I helped.
Then Pn Yong singled me out for not doing so much work today :/ you know the feeling when you're unappreciated? Yeahhh.
But I know what I did, so I ain't gonna make her see what I do. It's so insignificant lah. :)
Instead, I'll take it as a lesson and double the amount of work I do during tomorrow's photoshoot session! WOOT POSITIVE THINKING :D
xxx
Oh, why can't I really get to know you, and love you right? ...You left too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment