Sunday, May 2, 2010

사랑, 사랑.

8D
Have you ever heard a Korean ballad?
If you haven't, you should check out Love, That Cruel Disease by Wheesung. He does mostly R&B, but this one is really good. I love it! It's really sad and builds up into one really really high note, it almost made me melt.
Anyway, if you have heard a Korean ballad before, hang on. You'll see why I asked later :)
xxx
Yesterday, I went to pack food at Kechara, a modern Buddhist organization somewhere in Sunway Mas or something like that. I went last week too :) they pack food like bread, biscuits, water and oranges into plastic bags and then distribute them to the homeless regularly. I just went along when I heard from Ma that we're helping the homeless.
We went with Chang Min both times, so yesterday we had really nice conversations although his English was really basic. OMG, he's so bloody cute when he tries to make me understand, 'cause he looks away for a while, scratching his head while scrunching his nose up EEEEEEEE :D :D then looks me in the eye and tells me what he has to say.
While we were packing, we occasionally crossed eyes and he'd smile so wide, I can't help but smile back too. After that, we hung out for a while, while waiting for them to gather so that we could start saying a little chant of hope for the needy people out there. Chang Min and Chloe played like little kids, then Chloe napped a bit on my lap while he napped a bit on a chair. Hahahahahaha. It was late, I dozed off for a while too.
They gave us a laminated piece of paper that we could read out from, and Chang Min could read well. It's just he doesn't understand it fully, so he's on his way to good English! :D
After that, we went to eat a bit because we were waiting for Chang Min's dad to call Ma after he had reached the LRT station nearby. So we were trading little pieces of ourselves through basic English, lots of gestures and radiant smiles. He likes Milo, he's going for British Council lessons, he likes One Piece and also likes drawing... and teaches me Korean. Pang moggoso :D
Then I asked him to sing, in the car so that I can hear his voice and gauge his awesomeness.
He sang two Korean ballads with his powerful voice, and he went like REALLY HIGH
And his voice is like honey.
Ohhh.
If you've heard a Korean ballad, it was just like a studio recording! His voice didn't need any alteration or any fancy shmancy things to make it sound better, he just felt it and sang. It was like he was in his own world, though he was conscious of his voice and pitching. He never went off-key and it was amazing.
I fell in love with him and his voice at the first line he said.
And even more when he sang a Clay Aiken song and sang "give a little kiss". *faints*
So there you go. Look out for Moon Chang Min, people.
Hahahaha. XD
xxx
Love, That Cruel Disease - Wheesung

No comments:

Post a Comment