Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nae gaseumi NNUH.

Bonamana - Super Junior
xxx
I've watched the video three times tonight. Once to laugh like crazy, once to concentrate on Eun Hyuk and once more to stare at Leeteuk. Well you can see the pattern. Imma go play it a few more times. XD
DANG EUN HYUK. You can daaaaance.
Leeteuk has such a charismatic face. His nose is so straight and he has very magnetic eyes. HAHAHAHA "are you sure it's the eyes and not the abs" XD
I'm sure. :D
Do I detect a little Abracadabra in Siwon HAHAHAHAHA
xxx
I need to STUDY STUDY for Add Math tomorrow. Paper 1! Wish me luck.
xxx
It's a holiday on Friday! Wesak Day people, on the 28th of May. And then if I'm not mistaken, it's Father's Day on the 30th. Is it?
Let's see if our plans work on Friday hmmmm :D we all need a break anyway. It's short, but enough. Then on to war, FOR GOOD GRAAAAADES!
(Narnia style)
xxx
The Wiggles are coming to town :D
xxx
Lately, I've been reading mangas online. It's so frustrating not being able to draw; I don't know what's come over me, nothing much is inspiring my hand anymore. I want to be better at drawing, but I never have the itch to draw as often as last time.
But again, Tooyama Ema is GOLD. Cliched, but very cute.
I'll work on my drawing! I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment