Saturday, May 15, 2010

There is beauty in the breaking, of a heart.

Broken - Lindsey Haun
xxx
Have I told you about my funny experiences in HSC? I doubt it, but it made me laugh so hard. XD
One whole post coming will DEFINITELY be about the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf family, because they make me laugh till my butt falls off. Yes. LMAO. Don't know how that works, actually.
Okay okay. They make me laugh till my cheeks cramp :D especially a very very cute girl named CASSIE! Paired with Michael, Chris or Illya my stomach sure sakit habis :D
But today I'd like to tell you about a little boy and his mom. If you've never been to HSC, well, there's this shop called Sasa on the top floor that sells cosmetic products, perfume and all that shiznit. They always feature a product like DKNY's Delicious perfume, Britney Spears' perfume Circus and lots more. There will be a huge wall poster with vibrant colour and great quality matching the product to catch people's attention.
So this one time, Sasa featured a product that had a wall poster of this sophisticated cartoon beach girl sporting a colourful striped bikini and a straw hat. She wore a pair of squarish shades, and looked to the side to reveal a slim body and her three quarter profile.
A mother, her little boy of 2 or 3 and a maid with a stroller passed by, just another regular sight in HSC. Suddenly, the little boy jumps up and down excitedly and hops over close to the glass exhibit of the wall poster.
"MA! MA! Ma~"
Then the mom, a bit flustered, takes her child's hand and says, "apa nak? What?"
"Tetek ma~ tetek!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
WTH.
"Oh ya, tetek tetek eh. Okay. Okay, jom kita pergi! Okay?"
And the little boy lets the mom drag him away but still jumping up and down, he says "tetek! Tetek!" like he was genuinely happy that he could identify it.
SO CUTE, HAHAHAHAHAHA.
I couldn't believe my ears at first when he said it.
Great progress little boy. WOOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment