Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Child-like

I realize this fact: I am just like a little child, unaware of the going-ons around me. It looks like everyone's swamped with work and stress and problems of their own.
Everyone has grown up problems; I stay blissfully ignorant in Neverland.
It's like I'm in this bubble and everything outside is getting more complicated.
Getting more tangled. More mind-baffling.
I can mostly see through it in my little bubble; not let in, a total stranger, a third person perspective.
And I'm so detached,

and I get irked by little injustices.
And, and, I absolutely love doing things to make people smile;

I love randomly twirling around and looking at colours.
And I absolutely love it when you smile. :)
Is my being childish / child-like a bad thing?


..... I don't think so...
But I'd love to know what you think.
Maybe deep inside you really wanted to snap at Alex, slap her in the face and tell her frankly to "Grow up."
You know?
I'm open.

2 comments:

  1. hmm... this is not relly about your last entry... but i got here by chance, and really liked "estrella" - whats the name of her album?... i google the name and get all kinds of stuff...
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hi Anonymous! XD I didn't realize you left a comment. I don't know what the name of her album is... but the band's really good huh? XD
    Try using Google again! :) And this is Estrella's myspace: http://www.myspace.com/estrellaband so have fun, you :)

    ReplyDelete