Tuesday, July 21, 2009

One rainy day

Hahahahha. Tak henti henti I nyanyi High School Musical. XD Leanne-sama I iz very sorry. *tak insaf face* :)

xxx

OMG. Today kena kantoi! XD caught KTK-ing....
Tomorrow I shall face it.
Tomorrow I shall face it bravely.
Tomorrow I shall face it my way, and I'll make the best out of it.
Tomorrow, I shall be facing it with Leanne.
And Ashven John and also Adib.

I AM SO SORRY!

xxx

Cavells Restaurant is super amazing wei. I love it so much! :D

xxx

I went for a public speaking competition today. I thought my speech was rather short; but I managed to get through it, talking about old music and how it changed my outlook on life :D I stammered a few times but I was okay. :D
But I caused someone to lose focus, or at least according to one of the judges.........
I've always been a bad luck magnet. Especially on Friday the 13ths. That teacher kena me on two Friday the thirteenth-s wei XD

xxx

I talked to him today :D although it was for a really horrible purpose but I did it anyway! XD
WHOO HOO wo si huan wo de slow :D
Thank you, so much. I'd never be able to face her alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment