Friday, July 31, 2009

I've never been this brave.

So what up people? :) Referring to my title......
Mr Mark has cut Monday classes :( my Mondays with him in it are over.
No more sitting behind him, just gazing at what I cannot have. No more passing name lists XD no more secretive glances from me, from him.
No more 2 hours of us in our hidey hole :(
But I've never been this brave in my entire life. And I've never blushed so consciously.
Let me tell you what happened. :) It was really nerve wracking and nerve wrecking XD the second one was a lame pun but Brain Age told me it was good for my brain :D hahahahaha
Anyway. Mr Mark was like, "from this month on there'll be no more Monday classes. I don't have enough time I'm sorry!" and I went WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?! D:
I was really sad that Mondays with him were no more. So I psyched myself up.
"You can do it Alex. This is the last Monday. You can do it! Sit next to him." :D
Mr Mark went out to do something, and I immediately took my pen up and just when I was about to touch him my hand stopped in midair. AISH I chickened. XD Then I tried and tried again but then Mr Mark came back in... so I said to myself, "The next time Mr Mark goes out you HAVE to do it!"
The next time he went out it was too short a time to do anything... so I said again, "the next time!"
When Mr Mark started teaching again I was like, he's never gonna go out now... you did it Alex. Aiyoh. = =
Then he did go out! And I finally said this time, I had to.
My heart started to beat faster and I actually felt my face getting hot.
*tap*
"Can I sit here?"
"Yes, you can." (hahaha damn formal and with a deadpan face)
So I sat beside him. :)
The End. Hahaha it's edited because some things are meant to be kept to oneself :)

xxx
Sunday comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment