Monday, June 1, 2009

Ogling.

Have you ever been ogled at?
Like a piece of meat?
Like a goddess sent from heaven above without apparent reason?
Like an object of curiosity?
Have you ever?
Well. I never had. I always wore big white shirts I got from art exhibitions and competitions when I hit puberty. And long jeans. Though now jeans are sexy. :)
Big, white, plain, printed-with-logo-at-the-side, round collared T shirts that covered half my thigh. And I hunched. I swear. The hunch stuck with me. XD
I stopped writing in my diary to blog about this.
Because my first taste of this ogling (albeit for a short period) was at the tuition centre. They all wore shorts and knee-length bottoms, I wore my signature jeans. :) And the second time, I think, when I wore shorts?
I was advancing to the half-ajar doorway and then there were these two guys staring at me. And looked down. WHOA.
Is that meant to be a compliment? A kind of raw appreciation for the opposite gender's body?
Well..... I is awkward :D Maybe what they say is true. Mystery appeals. HAHAHAHAHAHA
What do you think, dear reader? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment