Friday, June 12, 2009

Changed again

I changed my playlist again. The aim is to make you smile. :D

xxx

Ladies and gentlemen.
Today.
I BROKE MY FIRST GUITAR STRING D: D: D:
UHUHUHUHUHU Now I play a 5 string :( my dad will teach me how to put a new one on though. :) anyone up to give me pointers?

Just leave a comment on the CBox. :D

xxx

I paid a visit to the hospital today. I was on 'the kidney floor' and I saw this good looking young dude, maybe around my age. He was tall and skinny.
And sitting on a wheelchair.

And I thought, no one should be in a hospital at that age.

In fact. No one should be in a hospital at all. :(

Hahh.

Good day :) I cannot wait for Monday.
And I bet that first song just makes you wanna crank the volume and shake your groovy thang! :D Hahahahahhaha I believe in miracles! Where're you from, you sexy thing? You sexy thing, you. XD

Hahahahahhaha. Hot Chocolate for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment