Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pour Toi

If time froze right in its very boots...

Hello there. I don't know how to say this.. but there's just so much to say to you, but we've not had the chance now have we? I want to know more about you, your weird little quirks, what makes you smile. How you first decided to smile back for no apparent reason, why were you always so quiet until this year? How I was drawn to you while you did nothing at all, your face was the one I sought whenever I descended the stairs. How only sly looks and eavesdropping finally earned me your name, and how happy I was when I first saw you smile, laugh and heard your voice after so bloody long. So different from the taciturn guardian of the stairs. Can you imagine the thoughts of the guy when you do something embarassing? I mean, you'd probably know, but we girls certainly don't! Or... maybe I'll just speak for myself. So, you know. Whenever I get the chance I'll talk to you. About your work in the school magazine and about how much confidence you possess that I don't seem to. Goodbye, now.

Then I'll run away........ far far away. Hide somewhere and press the play button; resume your life without knowing, okay? :)
Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment